We, Kasuga Kohki, will recognize the importance of personal information and implement the following.
We collect information you knowingly and voluntarily provide when you use our internet site, including, for example, the information you provide when you ask us a question, quotation or email us with feedback, when you apply for a job etc.
We may also use the information which collects on our internet sites or exposed registry for various business purposes.
We may also use your personal information only for specific, limited purposes.
The information we collect will be relevant, adequate and not excessive for the purposes for which it is collected.
We maintain reasonable safeguards to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of your personal information that is not disclosed to third parties.
We will not disclose personal information to third parties except :
- In case we or our cooperative company need to use your information for purposes shown above.
- In this case, we demand that cooperative company should not use information for other purposes.
- In case a judicial or administrative body legally asks us to disclose information.
- We will disclose, revise, or delete your personal information whenever you ask us to do so.
- We may update or modify this Policy owing to revision of a law without prior notice.
- In this case, we will publish the latest updated Policy on our internet site.
This Policy was last revised on February 16, 2009.